Cape Breton’s premier bingo facility, the Membertou Entertain Centre (MEC) first opened its doors in November 2007 in the community of Membertou. The beautifully designed building offers both smoking and non-smoking areas in its grand hall. Games are played four nights per week, three of which are in support of local charities. MEC technology brings bingo customers both traditional paper versions and faster, exciting digital formats.
The Membertou Entertainment Centre (MEC) is a 33,000 square foot building that features:
- 10,000 square foot main hall.
- Two sealed and filtered smoking sections connected to the main hall.
- Four private seating boxes.
- Bingo games four nights a week.
- Electronic bingo systems.
- Full service concession stand in lobby.
- Player's redeemable points program.
- Student discounts.
The Membertou Entertainment Centre is pleased to offer two Video Lottery Terminals (VLT) area. One glass sealed filtered smoking area and the other a non smoking area, both conveniently located in the mezzainine level.